Zvezdan Forum
Dobrodošli na Zvezdan Forum...

Neki Delovi Foruma su skriveni za goste,
Da bi videli ceo sadržaj Foruma morate biti registrovani i ulogovani...

Registracija je besplatna,bezbolna i traje samo dva minuta.

Registrujte se i uživajte...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zvezdan Forum
Dobrodošli na Zvezdan Forum...

Neki Delovi Foruma su skriveni za goste,
Da bi videli ceo sadržaj Foruma morate biti registrovani i ulogovani...

Registracija je besplatna,bezbolna i traje samo dva minuta.

Registrujte se i uživajte...
Zvezdan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to hack FaceBook accounts or passwords

Ići dole

Lepljiva How to hack FaceBook accounts or passwords

Počalji od Broj Jedan Sre 1 Dec - 1:19:46

How to hack FaceBook accounts or passwords Pirate_animated-flag

How to hack FaceBook accounts or passwords Facebook_doza.h

Hello friends welcome again,
Today i am going to show you the way
How to hack Facebook accounts or passwords.

So guys read on..

How to hack FaceBook accounts or passwords Howtoh10

Today I will tell you the latest approach of Hacking Facebook Passwords or Accounts i.e "Smart Phishing with Email trap".
And guys you will be surprised to listen that what is the victim's trap ratio in Smart phishing trap is above 70% means , at least 70% people will going to come into your trap and success ratio is 100% means their accounts is yours ROFL.
First of all What is "Smart Phishing with Email trap" ..

SMART PHISHING WITH EMAIL TRAP

Normal phishing is technique to hack passwords by fooling the victim make him login to particular website suing your phish or fake page. But normal phishing is easily detectable.
But Smart Phishing with Email trap is almost undetectable and I will show you How its undetectable.
In smart phishing we send HTML mails to the victim with same header as that of original mails by email address that looks similar to original one. And ask user to join some Group or watch video or read comment etc..
And mail looks that user has to enter in it and his password is ours.
Here we exploit the fact that Most users who uses Facebook are subscribed to notification by their friends. So its quite easier to exploit fact.

How to Hack Facebook Passwords or Accounts ?

1. First of all download the Facebook Phisher.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. Extract the rar file now you will get three files as given below:
index.html
passes.txt
write.php
3. Upload all the Three files to any of the free Web hosting server.
Remember while creating the account on these servers try the username as nearer as possible to the original URL like faccbook or facobook etc..
As its the most crucial step.
Some Free Web hosting servers are given below you can also find few more for yourself.
4. Once you have uploaded all the three files to web hosting server now you have to send these to your victim.
This is the most important step regarding smart phishing technique.
Below are some sample mails that will help you to understand how to TRAP victim effectively.

Sample Is shown Below: This the sample email that comes to your email account from facebook.

How to hack FaceBook accounts or passwords Howtoh10

Now You have to edit this mail. Open this email and click on forward now you will see this email in editable mode now remove the forwarded headers etc and forward from Header.
Remember your Name in Gmail must be Facebook and email account should be like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] etc... Now you have to put the Fake link of index.html file that u have got after uploading on the Web hosting server in place of Two exploit points. Remember always put link in href and original text should be as such. And also try to keep the link as much as closer to facebook original link.

Similarly you can use JOIN This Group on Facebook sample mail and Watch this video on Facebook in the similar fashion i have told you.

5. Now After sending phisher to victim, once the user logs in to his Facebook account using your Phisher, his user ID and password are ours..And these are stored in passes.txt What you have to do is just refresh your Web hosting account files.

How to hack FaceBook accounts or passwords Facebo10

6. The Log.txt file will contain the passwords and look like this:

How to hack FaceBook accounts or passwords Pass10

Thats all Now you have hacked the password of victim.
I hope you all have Liked It.

HOW to Protect Your Facebook Account?

1. Never Follow any link from the any website or email.
Always open manually [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and then enter credentials.

2. Always check the URL in the address bar while joining any Group.

Facebook Hacks

Facebook Blaster Pro 6.0.6 - is the internets # 1 Facebook friend adder marketing software tool.
Internet marketers are experiencing a gold rush of web 3.0 FREE advertising to highly targeted leads on the fastest growing social network "Facebook".
Facebook Blaster Pro can run your marketing efforts on autopilot because automation is key to your success.

Fully Automatic Benefits:

- Auto Mass Friend Requests
- Auto Mass Friend Messages
- Auto Mass Friend Wall Poster
- Auto Mass Friend Poker
- Auto Mass Amber Alerts
- Auto Mass Captcha Bypass

How to hack FaceBook accounts or passwords Kompjuter_postaje_simpatican.h

Broj Jedan
Broj Jedan
Šef Grupe TNT
Šef Grupe TNT

Srbija

Grad : Iz selo
Browser : Firefox
Broj Postova : 4319
Broj Poena : 33615
Reputacija : 1691
Datum upisa : 11.12.2009
Datum rođenja : 03.04.1972
Godine Starosti : 52
Pol : Muški Zodijak : Ovan Pacov

Zanimanje : Ton Majstor
Knjiga/Pisac : Mi Djeca s Kolodvora ZOO
"Za mene postoji samo putovanje putevima koji imaju srca. Tuda ja putujem, i jedini dostojan izazov je da se taj put pređe sav, do kraja. I tuda putujem, gledajući, gledajući bez daha."

Moj YOUTube Video :

http://zvezdan.forumfree.tv

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Nazad na vrh