Zvezdan Forum
Dobrodošli na Zvezdan Forum...

Neki Delovi Foruma su skriveni za goste,
Da bi videli ceo sadržaj Foruma morate biti registrovani i ulogovani...

Registracija je besplatna,bezbolna i traje samo dva minuta.

Registrujte se i uživajte...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zvezdan Forum
Dobrodošli na Zvezdan Forum...

Neki Delovi Foruma su skriveni za goste,
Da bi videli ceo sadržaj Foruma morate biti registrovani i ulogovani...

Registracija je besplatna,bezbolna i traje samo dva minuta.

Registrujte se i uživajte...
Zvezdan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master konvertor

Ići dole

Master konvertor Empty Master konvertor

Počalji od Danguber Ned 27 Mar - 16:36:48

Master Converter v2.8.4 | 1.44 Mb

Master konvertor 001aa9e7

Your one-stop source for all your conversion needs! Master Converter is an extremely easy-to-use program that can convert nearly 800 units in 39 categories, with the ability to add your own units and categories. Intuitive interface makes conversions quick and easy.
Master Converter is a powerful Windows utility designed to fill one specific purpose: quickly and easily convert units of measurement. The interface is extremely intuitive and user friendly, enabling even first-time users to convert from one unit to another without a hassle.
Master Converter is pre-configured to convert nearly 800 units in 39 categories. The categories include: length, area, volume, dry volume, time, speed, acceleration, mass, density, force, energy, power, pressure, flow, data storage, data transfer, dynamic viscosity, kinematic viscosity, temperature, temperature interval, capacitance, charge, conductance, thermal conductivity, angle, angular velocity, luminance, illumination, numbers, fractions, radiation, and more.
You'll most likely find any unit you'll ever need already built in to Master Converter. If you find Master Converter is missing a unit you need, it's a snap to add your own custom units or your own custom categories! Master Converter will effortlessly grow to suit your needs.

Linkovi:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Home Page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Prenešeno sa Awaksa
Danguber
Danguber
Deseti Razred
Deseti Razred

Atlantida

Grad : Atlantida
Browser : Opera
Broj Postova : 219